Joerns Healthcare is committed to minimising the environmental impacts of its business operation and has a strict environmental policy in place. We work closely with Comply Direct, a government approved compliance scheme for the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE), packaging materials and battery recycling compliance services in line with the UK waste regulations.
Joerns’ actively strive to help protect the environment by:
- Continuously improving environmental performance and integrating recognised best practice.
- Manage waste generated from our business operation through reuse and recycling.
- Monitor, measure and take corrective action in respect to our performance.
- Work as a team to understand our actions and the impact that it has on our environment and encourage our suppliers and customers to support our environmental initiatives.
- As far as possible, purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment.
Did you know?
In an effort to reduce levels of waste and environmental impact, and to help comply with the packing compliance service, Joerns Healthcare operates a free of charge recycling service in the UK. This is specifically for the foam inserts that accompany our lift packaging – inside of the carton. These can be returned by the delivery service driver for recycling at no extra charge.
Please contact Joerns Healthcare on 0844 811 1158 for more information.