The Oxford Smart™ Monitor identifies service data with a precision unrivalled in the market place today. Such is the level of accuracy, Oxford lifts successfully achieve maximised product lifetime, simple service and maintenance and above all, improved patient safety.
Individually programmed to your lift, the Oxford Smart™ Monitor records the exact amount of work completed by the actuator each and every time the lift is used, regardless of a patient’s weight or the lift height covered. The Smart Monitor then converts this data based on a full lift (lower to upper extremity of actuator travel and back down again) at maximum safe working load to display the total number of lift cycles performed.
- Fully re-programmable to allow retro-fits on existing fleets
- Accurately identifies service interval periods
- Accurately records total number of lift cycles and work completed by the actuator
- Identifies attempted lift overloads (exceeding safe working load)
- LCD display with battery level indicator
- Intuitive, easy-to-use controls
- On-board redundant controls
For more information, please click here.