Therapeutic low air loss mattress replacement system
Easy to use, therapeutic surface for the treatment and prevention of pressure ulcers up to stage IV.
- True low air loss wicks away moisture to prevent skin maceration
- 20 individual cells help evenly distribute a patient’s weight
- Low shear and low friction therapy pad is treated with an antibacterial and antifungal agent and is fluid resistant and vapour permeable
- 50mm lower safety mattress for resident transport and power failure; stays inflated for up to 12 hours to prevent bottoming out
- CairRails – risk management side air bolsters
- Mattress size options: 914mm x 2032mm x 254mm (W x L x D) or 1067mm x 2032mm x 254mm (W x L x D)
Interested in purchasing this product?
Contact one of our friendly experts and we’ll be happy to help:Purchase Enquiry
There are currently no downloads for this product.
Please contact Joerns for further information.