Preventing and treating pressure injuries across your entire care continuum
Dolphin FIS (Fluid Immersion Simulation) is the first technology to prevent and treat pressure injuries across all care settings, whether it is in an ER, ICU, OR, spinal cord injury unit, or a long term care facility.
Available in standard, bariatric and paediatric models, Dolphin FIS allows you to standardise on one high acuity surface throughout your facility, saving you time and money, while ensuring optimal outcomes.
- Prevents and treats wounds by simulating immersion of the patient in a fluid medium
- Minimises soft tissue deformation and maintains near normal blood flow
- Automatically adjusts to each patient’s weight, surface area and repositioning
- 12 hour battery life allows for active therapy, even during patient transport
- Fits existing bed frames, including ICU, med/surg
Interested in purchasing this product?
Contact one of our friendly experts and we’ll be happy to help:Purchase Enquiry
There are currently no downloads for this product.
Please contact Joerns for further information.