Fully supportive single patient use sling
The Oxford Full Back Disposable sling is a contoured sling, designed to fit the majority of patients. It offers excellent full body support and the correct size will fit snugly and offers good protection for those with mild to moderate involuntary movement or behavioural issues. In the interests of cross-infection risks, this sling is designed for single patient use.
- Integrated, boned head support and leg padding as standard
- Colour coded binding indicates sling size
- Positioning handles allow patient repositioning
- Coloured attachment loops promote correct/safe positioning
- Modesty loop helps protect patient dignity during transfer
For further guidance on sling selection, why not try the Oxford Sling Selector Tool!
Interested in purchasing this product? Contact one of our friendly experts and we’ll be happy to help: