Full Back SlingPassive Slings
Excellent support for a wide range of transfers
The Oxford Full Back sling is an easy-fit, contoured sling designed to fit most patients and satisfy numerous transfer requirements. It offers full body support and the correct size will fit snugly and give good protection for patients with mild to moderate involuntary movement or behavioural problems.
- Available in polyester solid or net material options
- Integrated, boned head support and leg padding as standard
- Colour coded binding indicates sling size
- Positioning handles allow easy patient repositioning
- Coloured attachment loops promote correct/safe positioning
- Modesty loop helps protect patient dignity during transfer
- Can be customised to fulfil patient specific needs
Interested in purchasing this product?
Contact one of our friendly experts and we’ll be happy to help:Purchase Enquiry