Fully supportive and suitable for most transfers
The Oxford Full Body (Hybrid) sling offers excellent support for patients and has both loop and clip attachment options as standard. It has an integrated head support and padded leg sections and can also offer protection for patients with moderate involuntary movement or behavioural issues.
- Available in polyester or net material options as standard
- Suitable for use on standard loop spreader bars and clip compatible cradles
- Positioning handles allow patient repositioning
- Colour coded binding to denote size
- Coloured attachment loops promote correct positioning
- Modesty loop helps protect patient dignity during transfer
- Can be customised to fulfil patient specific needs
For further guidance on sling selection, why not try the Oxford Sling Selector Tool!
Interested in purchasing this product? Contact one of our friendly experts and we’ll be happy to help: