Versatile sling suitable for many applications
The Oxford High Back sling is designed for lifting and transferring clients from either a seated or recumbent position. Made from heavy-duty polyester and with integrated head support, it offers excellent support and reassurance for patients.
- Removable ‘bones’ to the back section offer added support
- Padded leg sections for increased comfort
- Positioning pocket enables easier application
- Discreet colour coded tab on top section to denote size
- Can be customised to fulfil patient specific needs
For further guidance on sling selection, why not try the Oxford Sling Selector Tool!
Interested in purchasing this product? Contact one of our friendly experts and we’ll be happy to help: