In-Situ SlingPassive Slings
Hammock style sling that can be left in-situ
The Oxford In-Situ is a hammock style sling suitable for fitting from the recumbent position. Made from a cushioned 3D woven ‘Spacer’ material and with a seamless leg section, this sling offers high levels of comfort and can be left in place under the patient following suitable risk assessment.
- Sling design contributes to minimised pressure points
- Suitable for the lifting of amputees following careful assessment
- Integrated pommel offers added patient security
- Colour coded binding indicates sling size
- Integrated storage pockets for sling straps
- Coloured attachment loops promote correct/safe positioning
- Can be customised to fulfil patient specific needs
- Contoured sides help reduce material interference with seating systems
Interested in purchasing this product?
Contact one of our friendly experts and we’ll be happy to help:Purchase Enquiry