Hammock style sling that can be left in-situ
The Oxford In-Situ is a hammock style sling suitable for fitting from the recumbent position. Made from a cushioned 3D woven ‘Spacer’ material and with a seamless leg section, this sling offers high levels of comfort and can be left in place under the patient following suitable risk assessment.
- Sling design contributes to minimised pressure points
- Suitable for the lifting of amputees following careful assessment
- Integrated pommel offers added patient security
- Colour coded binding indicates sling size
- Integrated storage pockets for sling straps
- Coloured attachment loops promote correct/safe positioning
- Can be customised to fulfil patient specific needs
- Contoured sides help reduce material interference with seating systems
For further guidance on sling selection, why not try the Oxford Sling Selector Tool!
Interested in purchasing this product? Contact one of our friendly experts and we’ll be happy to help: