Hammock style amputee sling
The Oxford Long Seat sling is a hammock style sling designed for amputees, but also suitable for other patients. Fitted from the recumbent position and used with side suspenders for a more comfortable transfer, patients should be carefully assessed prior to use.
- Available in polyester or net materials
- Available with or without commode aperture
- Colour coded binding indicates sling size
- Positioning handles allow easy patient repositioning
- Coloured attachment loops promote correct/safe positioning
- Can be customised to fulfil patient specific needs
For further guidance on sling selection, why not try the Oxford Sling Selector Tool!
Interested in purchasing this product? Contact one of our friendly experts and we’ll be happy to help: