Easy-fit sling with tailored leg shape and extensor loops
The Oxford MultiFit SL Reflex sling incorporates extensor style shoulder straps that provide automatic adjustment for clients who have a lack of seat control or are prone to extensor spasm. Purposely shaped leg sections that support patient’s with larger thighs, it has low-friction nylon to the leg and spine sections to aid fitting and help reduce some of the risks associated with tissue viability and shear.
- Integrated head support for added support
- Colour coded binding indicates sling size
- Positioning handles allow easy patient repositioning
- Coloured attachment loops promote correct/safe positioning
- Modesty loop helps protect patient dignity during transfer
- Can be customised to fulfil patient specific needs
For further guidance on sling selection, why not try the Oxford Sling Selector Tool!
Interested in purchasing this product? Contact one of our friendly experts and we’ll be happy to help: