Easy-fit sling suitable for a wide range of patients
The Oxford MultiFit sling is a general-purpose sling with deluxe ‘paddle’ style legs for increased comfort and support. Integrated low-friction nylon to the leg and spine sections aid fitting and help reduce some of the risks associated with tissue viability and shear.
- Optional detachable head support
- Colour coded binding indicates sling size
- Positioning handles allow easy patient repositioning
- Modesty loop helps protect patient dignity during transfer
- Coloured attachment loops promote correct/safe positioning
- Can be customised to fulfil patient specific needs
For further guidance on sling selection, why not try the Oxford Sling Selector Tool!
Interested in purchasing this product? Contact one of our friendly experts and we’ll be happy to help: