Interested in purchasing this product?
Contact one of our friendly experts and we’ll be happy to help:Purchase Enquiry
Oxford Full Body (Loops)Passive Slings
Fully Supportive and Suitable for Most Transfers
The Oxford Full Body (Loops) sling offers excellent support for patients. In addition, this Oxford Sling has an integrated head support and padded leg sections and can also offer protection for patients with moderate involuntary movement or behavioural issues.
Main Features of the Oxford Full Body Sling with Loops:
- Available in polyester or net material options as standard
- Removable head support ‘bones’ as standard
- Positioning handle allows easy patient repositioning
- Colour coded binding indicates sling size
- Coloured attachment loops promote correct/safe positioning
- Modesty loop helps protect patient dignity during transfer
- Can be customised to fulfil patient specific needs
|Specification||Part No. (Polyester)||Part No. (Net)||SWL|