Interested in purchasing this product?
Contact one of our friendly experts and we’ll be happy to help:Purchase Enquiry
Oxford Long SeatPassive Slings
Hammock Style Amputee Sling
The Oxford Long Seat sling is a hammock style sling designed for amputees, but also suitable for other patients. Fitted from the recumbent position and used with Side Suspenders for a more comfortable transfer, patients should be carefully assessed prior to use.
Main Features of the Oxford Long Seat Sling:
- Available in polyester or net materials
- Available with or without commode aperture
- Colour coded binding indicates sling size
- Positioning handles allow easy patient repositioning
- Coloured attachment loops promote correct/safe positioning
- Can be customised to fulfil patient specific needs
|Specification||Part No. (Solid)||Part No. (Net)||SWL|
|Specification||Part No. (Commode Solid)||Part No. (Commode Net)||SWL|