Interested in purchasing this product?
Contact one of our friendly experts and we’ll be happy to help:Purchase Enquiry
Oxford Quickfit GlidePassive Slings
Easy-To-Fit, General-Purpose Sling
The Oxford Quickfit Glide is a divided, straight leg sling design, suitable for a wide range of patients. This Oxford Sling has integrated, low-friction nylon to the spine and leg sections enables effortless fitting and helps mitigate risks associated with tissue viability and shear.
Main Features of the Oxford Quickfit Glide Sling:
- Padded leg sections for increased comfort
- Colour coded binding indicates sling size
- Positioning handles allow easy patient repositioning
- Modesty loop helps protect patient dignity during transfer
- Coloured attachment loops promote correct/safe positioning
- Can be customised to fulfil patient specific needs