Interested in purchasing this product?
Contact one of our friendly experts and we’ll be happy to help:Purchase Enquiry
Oxford Quickfit SlingPassive Slings
General-Purpose Sling Suitable for a Variety of Tasks
The Oxford Quickfit is an easy-to-fit, general-purpose sling with divided, straight leg sections. Suitable for a wide range of patients needs and transfers, the Quickfit design has become one of the most recognised Oxford Sling choices in the market place today. Side Suspenders may facilitate a more comfortable transfer.
Main Features of the Oxford Quickfit Sling:
- Available in polyester solid or net material options
- Optional padded leg sections for increased comfort
- Colour coded binding indicates sling size
- Positioning handles allow easy patient repositioning
- Coloured attachment loops promote correct/safe positioning
- Modesty loop helps protect patient dignity during transfer
- Can be customised to fulfil patient specific needs
|Specification||Part No. (Solid)||Part No. (Net)||Part No. (Padded)||SWL|