Interested in purchasing this product?
Contact one of our friendly experts and we’ll be happy to help:Purchase Enquiry
Oxford Standing HarnessPassive Slings
Versatile Solution for Walking and Rehabilitation
The Oxford Standing Harness is designed to help facilitate standing, walking and toileting activity. It is not a general-purpose sling and requires the patient to be able to partially weight-bear. It is often used in combination with an Overhead Lift for rehabilitation purposes.
Main Features of the Oxford Standing Harness:
- Colour coded binding indicates sling size
- Coloured attachment loops promote correct/safe positioning
- Padded body and harness straps for comfort
- Fully adjustable belt and straps to meet patient needs
- Can be customised to fulfil patient specific needs