Interested in purchasing this product?
Contact one of our friendly experts and we’ll be happy to help:Purchase Enquiry
Oxford Toileting PlusPassive Slings
Offering Excellent Access for Toileting/Dressing Purposes
The Oxford Toileting Plus is an easy-to fit-sling designed specifically to facilitate the toileting process. Made from a heavy-duty polyester fabric, this sling should not be considered a general-purpose sling. This Oxford Sling will only suit around 25% of clients and requires a certain amount of user participation to ensure safe and effective use.
Main Features of the Oxford Toileting Plus Sling:
- Non-slip back section helps ensure the sling does not ‘ride up’
- Adjustable, elasticated body belt for added support and security
- Padded under-arm and leg sections for added comfort
- Discreet colour coded tab on top section to denote size
- Coloured attachment loops promote correct/safe positioning
- Can be customised to fulfil patient specific needs