P.R.O. Matt Plus
A powered or non-powered mattress replacement system
When used with the optional control unit, the mattress provides a powered immersion or alternating pressure therapy, allowing facilities to use one mattress for both pressure ulcer prevention and treatment.
Non-Powered P.R.O Technology
In the non-powered mode, the P.R.O Matt Plus’ internal combination air/foam cells are zoned and designed to reproduce the surface pressure profile of a therapeutic low air loss mattress. Cells automatically re-inflate in each air zone (Shoulder, torso and foot) without the need for care-giver intervention or the use of a pump. Available with raised side walls, aiding in both patient security and fall prevention.
- Four-zoned (head, shoulder, torso and foot) inner air core system automatically adjusts to a patient’s body profile and weight
- P.R.O. Technology valve maintains optimal air pressures in each therapy zone for superior pressure redistribution
- 25mm viscoelastic topper enhances pressure redistribution and patient comfort
- Optional raised perimeter available
- Surrounding firm perimeter provides stability during patient care and contributes to patient safety by eliminating gaps between frames and side rails
- Therapy pad with unique features: Fluid and stain resistant, low friction and shear surface with zippered construction
Interested in purchasing this product?
Contact one of our friendly experts and we’ll be happy to help:Purchase Enquiry
There are currently no downloads for this product.
Please contact Joerns for further information.