Versatile solution for walking and rehabilitation
The Oxford Standing Harness is designed to help facilitate standing, walking and toileting activity. It is not a general-purpose sling and requires the patient to be able to partially weight-bear. It is often used in combination with an overhead lift for rehabilitation purposes.
- Colour coded binding indicates sling size
- Coloured attachment loops promote correct/safe positioning
- Padded body and harness straps for comfort
- Fully adjustable belt and straps to meet patient needs
- Can be customised to fulfil patient specific needs
For further guidance on sling selection, why not try the Oxford Sling Selector Tool!
Interested in purchasing this product? Contact one of our friendly experts and we’ll be happy to help: