Supportive sling for toileting assistance
The Oxford Toileting Low sling helps facilitate the toileting process, offering good access to clothing and improved support when compared with a more traditional toileting sling design. Made from durable, heavy-duty polyester fabric, it incorporates a removable waist belt for increased support and security.
- ‘Arms in’ design alleviates under-arm and shoulder pressure
- Removable ‘bones’ to the back section offer added support
- Adjustable, elasticated body belt for added support and security
- Padded leg sections for additional comfort
- Colour coded tab on top section to denote size
- Coloured attachment loops promote correct/safe positioning
- Can be customised to fulfil patient specific needs
For further guidance on sling selection, why not try the Oxford Sling Selector Tool!
Interested in purchasing this product? Contact one of our friendly experts and we’ll be happy to help: