Offering excellent access for toileting/dressing purposes
The Oxford Toileting Plus is an easy-to fit-sling designed specifically to facilitate the toileting process. Made from a heavy-duty polyester fabric, this sling should not be considered a general-purpose sling. It will only suit around 25% of clients and requires a certain amount of user participation to ensure safe and effective use.
- Non-slip back section helps ensure the sling does not ‘ride up’
- Adjustable, elasticated body belt for added support and security
- Padded under-arm and leg sections for added comfort
- Discreet colour coded tab on top section to denote size
- Coloured attachment loops promote correct/safe positioning
- Can be customised to fulfil patient specific needs
For further guidance on sling selection, why not try the Oxford Sling Selector Tool!
Interested in purchasing this product? Contact one of our friendly experts and we’ll be happy to help: