An ideal solution for the treatment of advanced pressure ulcers
The Joerns TurnCair lateral rotation therapy system is designed to provide the very best in wound healing.
Combining ease of use and excellent clinical outcomes, the TurnCair is an ideal solution for the treatment of advanced pressure ulcers, helping to reduce costs and optimise care provision.
- Safe working load: 227kg (500Ibs)
- Three-zone system to prevent “bottoming out” – head, torso and foot
- 20 x dual chambered therapy cells with 203mm deep construction for superior pressure redistribution
- Side bolsters support the patient during rotation
- Therapy pad with four unique qualities: Fluid resistant, moisture vapour permeable, infection control treatment and low friction/anti-shear surface
- Lower safety cell with 50mm air support remains inflated for up to 12 hours in the event of a power failure
- Rapid CPR deflation with quick disconnect hose feature at the control unit interface
Interested in purchasing this product?
Contact one of our friendly experts and we’ll be happy to help:Purchase Enquiry
There are currently no downloads for this product.
Please contact Joerns for further information.