UltraFine ReflexPassive Slings
Fully supportive sling satisfying a multitude of applications
The Oxford UltraFine Reflex sling is made from a cushioned and breathable 3D woven ‘Spacer’ material with high air permeability, offering high levels of comfort. It has deluxe contoured leg sections offering excellent hip and thigh support as well as counter-balance strap loops to the shoulder which are particularly helpful for patients prone to involuntary movement or extension.
- Head support and body belt provides added support and security
- Integrated low-friction nylon to the leg sections for easier application
- Suitable for amputees following careful assessment
- Colour coded binding tab on top section to denote size
- Coloured attachment loops promote correct/safe positioning
- Modesty loop helps protect patient dignity during transfer
- Can be customised to fulfil patient specific needs
Interested in purchasing this product?
Contact one of our friendly experts and we’ll be happy to help:Purchase Enquiry